[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo Question

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 16:04:50 UTC 2014

Yes, I make 10-strand flat braids on the square plate as well as the
8-strand round braids on the disc. Kumi is definitely fun. I like to keep a
disc or plate threaded so I can just pick it up when I'm visiting on the
phone or need a grab and go project. I'm working on a bunch of these to make
bracelets with mascot charms for a friend back east.

I'm glad Terrence got us started with this. It is a project anyone can do
and the results are so pretty with just the colorful cords or with the
addition of beads.

Karen