[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:43:22 UTC 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words; you guys are too sweet. I had a
lot of fun teaching and looming with you all last night and I'm glad
that you like the project so much. I think Joyce is looking into dates
when I can teach an email class of a scarf with a really cool stitch I
found. I'll send that info out once it's finalized. :)

For the people that couldn't make it to the chat, I'll spend this
weekend and write out step-by-step instructions and send them out.
There are not many at all and it is super easy to do.

Minh