[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Apr 4 10:32:19 UTC 2014

Thank you Minh,  that would be so good to have the scrunchy instructions,
I'm fairly new to craft, but this sounds like a really nice project, so I
would love the info for the scrunchy and I'd definitely be signing up for
the scarfe email class, that sounds fun, especially learning a new stitch.
Cheers. Valreie