[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blessing of KK, OT

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 03:20:53 UTC 2014

Joyce,
Ken and I were just saying how much we're going to miss John a convention.
There is no need to apologize… We are family here… John was an example of a loving husband who would stand by his wife even if it was something he didn't understand… Like some of the craft… :-) he was beyond thoughtful… his sense of humor went along way… especially as the days would get along… He could bring a smile.

Personally, I cannot imagine your pain.
I hurt for you… I know John thought about you… And expects all of us to rally around.
I will bring the diet Cokes… :-)

Sent from my iPhone