[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blessing of KK, OT

CatherineMcManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Sun Apr 6 10:24:01 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce,
Please don't be sorry.
I know what you are going through at the moment.
I lost my husband 9 years ago from cancer we were married for 37 years and was blessed with 4 daughters I was so lost but having my girls around me as well as our grandkids I got through it.  Cliff was sighted so it was hard at the time.
So let your friends on this list and your family rally around you and just let us listen to what ever you want to tell us. That will help with the healling but just remember that John will be with you in your heart for ever.
I am sending you a great big Hug from myself and poppy who is my guide dog she gives me comford when I am down and feel very lonely.
God bless.

Catherine.