[Nfb-krafters-korner] to my friends here

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 09:38:46 UTC 2014

Joyce,

Thank you for sharing.  I am sorry that I never had the chance to meet John
and that I could not be there to support you.  I am so glad that you found
support and beauty in the events of the past few days.  You described so
many wonderful moments that I felt like I was there with you.  So please
know that I am with you in thought and prayer.

Annette