[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 7 11:56:41 UTC 2014

 Cathy;
How did you make the edging in the round.  There is no loop on peg 1 to make it in the round.  I tried and found my stitches tight  so went to Barb's method, but do not really know how to end it.
I have my thread coming out the last loop, 1 or 2 and then barb said to make a knot.   I did this and threaded it through to the center and cut my thread.
Barb, is this right or what should I do.  Last stitch is a bit different or tighter, maybe than others.
Thought about running it through the threads between the loops and into the middle.
Terry P.
Working on another and I want to end it right.