[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:06:51 UTC 2014

Terry,

Groan, don't ask me. I tried to make a second scrunchy yesterday and when I pulled up the loops to
end it, the elastic was just laying inside there and was not stretched around the circle like it
was the first time. Scratching head because I can't remember how I did it the first time to get the
elastic to go around.

I'm beginning a new interesting loom project that I hope to teach in June, but must keep it under
my hat for now, just in case I can't figure out how to make it.
Cathy