[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 7 13:31:36 UTC 2014

 I can solve that problem if you can solve mine!!!
Take and gather your foundation row, like making a flower and slip the alastic band around the gathered stitches.  The band will be against the inside of your project.  Fan out your foundation row and start putting them on the loom.  Make sure each stitch covers the alastic as it goes over on to the loom.  Also make fure your original tail is inside your so called brim of your scrunchy!!!

Terry P.

I tried to make one of these a while ago but could not figure out how to get the band inside, on my own.

Terry P.