[Nfb-krafters-korner] super stretchy bind off for scrungy

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 17:57:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just finished my scrungy using the super stretchy bind off.  What I did
was after knitting off the last row and the cast on row, I e wrapped and
knitted off a second time around the loom.  Then as barb said I went up
through peg 2 and down through peg 1 then up through peg 3 and down through
peg 2, and continued this method until I reached peg 1 again.  At that point
I went up through the loop on peg 1 a couple of times and through the yarn
as if I were finishing off a stitch in hand sewing and simply cut off my
yarn close to the scrungy and removed it from the loom.  I am wearing it as
we speak!  Thanks Min!

Jill