[Nfb-krafters-korner] super stretchy bind off for scrungy

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 7 18:52:34 UTC 2014

Great, Jill;
I put the knot in like Barb said then took the tail all the way through, to the center and then cut it.  This way it is hidden in the body of the scrunchy.
I was think of not using a knot and threading the yarn through the threads between the loops to hide it and go through to the center, like before.  Then no knot will show.

I am working on a red sparkle and next will be a green sparkle.

Great way to use scrap yarn!!!

Terry P.