[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:41:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was browsing through the website and saw that we have a category for
plastic canvas under the classes section. has this been something that
has been taught in the recent past? I'm really interested in picking
the craft up; my boyfriend's grandma gave me a huge bag of plastic
canvas circles for coasters and tapestry needles since she can't do
them anymore due to her arthritis. I tried teaching myself by watching
videos and reading stuff on the internet, but it seems like this is
the one thing that is stumping me. It would be great if someone could
teach an introductory class on plastic canvas, barring that, if any of
you have text resources of how to learn plastic canvas, I would be
most appreciative! :)

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence