[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 7 19:55:09 UTC 2014

Hi Min;

I am the one who has been teaching plastic canvas.  Horizons for the Blind has a small book, that I wrote on the subject.
My first suggestion to you is to start with squares.  Circles are very hard to work with!!!
Get a copy of my book and some 4 by 4 inch squares and I will be glad to help you get started.
Save those circles for later.
Terry Powers