[Nfb-krafters-korner] pen friend

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 22:18:37 UTC 2014

Terry & Henry,

The PenFriend directions are part of the packaging.  Here is a summary.

Top most button is the Power on -Press it in and hold for about 4 or 5
seconds., release and you will hear a tone when it turns on.

Bottom most button is the button to record - to record a label:

To record a label:
1.  Turn on the PenFriend if it is not already on.
2.  press and hold the record button
3.  continue holding the button and touch the label with the point of the
PenFriend
4.  Continue holding the record button and speak your message.
5.  Release the record button about 1 second after you are done speaking.

To hear a recorded message on a label,:
1.  turn on the PenFriend if it is not already turned on.
2.  touch the PenFriend point to the label.
3.  If a message has been previously recorded and is still stored in the
PenFriend, you will hear it.

HTH,
Annette