[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom scrunchy question

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Apr 8 02:23:30 UTC 2014

Hi can someone tell me how big the scrunchy is when it is finished, is it a
scrunchy that you would use to pretty up a pony tail?  I haven't tried
making it yet and so these questions might be very vague as it's hard to get
a picture of the finished item.  As well, do you stretch the elastic around
the loom so that it gathers when item is taken off?   I am wanting to try
pony tail scrunchy, so would the instructions I have make the right size?
Thanks very much.  Valerie