[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding good crafting eyes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 01:22:32 UTC 2014

It is not easy finding someone who has the words and the patience and knows
 crafting.  When you find that person hold on to them.

My Mom does not know how to explain colors, crafting, quilting, etc.   She
is a quilter that needs and goes by a pattern.  She I don't think  handles
colors or maybe I should say imagine or can picturize things in her mind  as
well as I do.  She is the crafter, knitter, quilter, sewer, but she  needs
patterns to go by.

I do have a friend that is the best with fabrics and colors, but with her
busy working life we don't get much time to hang together and do the
crafting  stuff.    She is the one that we go up to New Hampshire to  Keepsake
Quilting and the yarn shop there and we do go to Web's Yarn now and  then.
Maybe we need a road trip.

In a message dated 4/8/2014 4:09:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,