[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding good crafting eyes

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:32:12 UTC 2014

For yarn info, I find reading labels helps immensely.  Many do not like to
do it, and cannot find the right info, but reading can usually get what you
need.  For verigated yarns, you may have to add some info.  I use old
computer labels, write Braille on them,  stick them  on top of the yarn
labels, and then I can generally remember what it is about the skein I want
to know. I think you can use the pen friend that way, as well.
If clerks in stores cannot give you information from yarn labels, hopefully,
they will be embarrassed enough to find someone who can. Of course, they are
busy, so getting their time can be  a challenge.
Ramona