[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding good crafting eyes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 01:38:52 UTC 2014

Going back it was a trip to Keepsake Quilting and I had 2 friends along
with me.  Lorraine who is great for helping with colors and stuff and
actually it was another Girl Scout Leader.  Well I wanted to pick out  flannel for
a quilt throw and both of them are trying to describe what the  fabric
looked like.  Lorraine finally said, "Pick out anything, she can't  see it/"  and
they told me there was a lady standing near us and the lady  was horrified
that Lorraine said that.  The lady gave them a dirty look and  walked away.
Actually, I realized how my questions were sounding and when  Lorraine said
that to me, I started laughing and the three of us had a good  laugh.  I
also need to tell you that they threatened to leave me in New  Hampshire if I
didn't hurry up and pick out what I wanted.  I need to say  Lorraine and I
have been friends since the 7th grade and that is a long  friendship to be
there for each other.

In a message dated 4/8/2014 9:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,