[Nfb-krafters-korner] Update on my Website

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Apr 19 02:49:00 UTC 2014

Hi Amanda,

I cannot speak from a visual standpoint but really like your site. I have
not used this but have you looked at having something like an Etsy store?
This may make purchasing of products from your site easier, but this is not
my area of expertise, but I know there was a discussion of taking payments a
couple months ago.

I am curious to learn what you find out about themes, site layout, and
pictures. I am currently building a blog about my crafting experiences and
while I want to market it to the blind, I want it to be visually appealing
and professional looking. I am particularly curious about pictures. Can they
be taken from a phone? How much photo editing has to be done? Can a almost
totally blind person take and post pictures independently? Also, how in
general can you make a site more "visually appealing."

Thanks