[Nfb-krafters-korner] What you Have to do

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 01:18:41 UTC 2014

Come one, come all.  Pay your membership for Krafters Korner.  Do  it now
so you won't forget.

I paid mine.  Did you pay yours yet?

In a message dated 4/21/2014 9:12:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tknox6 at sc.rr.com writes:

Hello  Everyone,

Well the eggs are cracked, the chocolate melted and eaten and  the Peeps
harden what now.Mother's Day coming and you do not know what to  get your
Mom
for her special day. Sign up you crafty Mom for a one  membership for
Krafters Korners, what a great gift that keeps on giving and  creating. Oh,
by the way, have you given yourself that gift, time is coming  soon, we are
approaching May already, are you counted in one of the 100  members we are
trying to enroll for this year. So, click on over to the  website and sign
up
for yourself and your Mom and you have your gift to  place in her card with
no travel problems and she will be so thrilled,  maybe she would like to
crochet or quilt or loom knit you can even help her  with her Christmas
planning, What Great Gift, sign her up, she will  appreciate it, and she
just
might be our contest winner also, two gifts for  one, can not beat that, do
not wait, our Treasurer is standing  by.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chair

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org