[Nfb-krafters-korner] What you Have to do

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 21:58:56 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Well the eggs are cracked, the chocolate melted and eaten and the Peeps
harden what now.Mother's Day coming and you do not know what to get your Mom
for her special day. Sign up you crafty Mom for a one membership for
Krafters Korners, what a great gift that keeps on giving and creating. Oh,
by the way, have you given yourself that gift, time is coming soon, we are
approaching May already, are you counted in one of the 100 members we are
trying to enroll for this year. So, click on over to the website and sign up
for yourself and your Mom and you have your gift to place in her card with
no travel problems and she will be so thrilled, maybe she would like to
crochet or quilt or loom knit you can even help her with her Christmas
planning, What Great Gift, sign her up, she will appreciate it, and she just
might be our contest winner also, two gifts for one, can not beat that, do
not wait, our Treasurer is standing by.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chair