[Nfb-krafters-korner] plant hanger progress

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 02:17:23 UTC 2014

Hey all you plant hanger students, you missed the class last week and there
 is only 2 more classes and the plant hanger is done.

If you signed up for the class what happen?  Only 2 students showed  up.

I am sorry I did not make it as I went out of town for the weekend.

Are you planning on being there this Thursday  evening?

In a message dated 4/21/2014 9:36:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,