[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead Loom Bracelet class

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Mon Apr 28 00:47:30 UTC 2014

What is the brand of this loom?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb Roland" <barbwire59 at gmail.com>
To: "Krafters Korner Korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead Loom Bracelet class

Karen and anyone else interested, here are the bead loom assembly
instructions
Push bolt thru loop in frame and spool and then thru opposite loop of frame.
Secure in position with wing nut. Do other side same way.
Check against illustration to see that frame is fully assembled.

The illustration shows long skinny part resting on table with the spring
feeling part on top,  The spool with bolt inserted, is resting in the
grooved part, the nailhead on the spool is facing outward.

Hope that helps and I’m like Karen those are some teeny tiny beads included
in the kit.
Barb
On Apr 27, 2014, at 3:02 PM, Karen <butterfly05 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I bought a bead loom a while ago at Wal-Mart and just got around to
> opening
> the box. It's in pieces! LOL I'm sure it's not difficult but I have not
> seen
> one put together. Anyone have any ideas? All tips welcome. I will say the
> beads that came with it are awfully tiny and I won't be using those.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karen

> Facebook page:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/barbwire59%40gmail.com