[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead Loom Bracelet class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 01:24:48 UTC 2014

Hi Linda,

It appears that a few folks got their beading looms from Walmart.com so that is where I purchased
mine. The one I purchased is called the BeadSmith Bead Loom Kit For Beginners. There is not enough
of a description of what the loom looks like to be certain if it is the correct loom, but it is in
the correct price range and is described as a loom with small seed beads included that can be used
to make bracelets and necklaces etc.

Here is the link:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/BeadSmith-Bead-Loom-Kit-For-Beginners-Weave-Necklaces-Bracelets-And-More/
30108491

be sure to have some larger beads on-hand, because the beads that come with the kit are 11" which
is very tiny. I will probably use some 2mm or 4mm beads myself. One thing I have a lot of right now
are beads and beading cord.

	Cathy F