[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading clock class

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:56:42 UTC 2014

Hey gang,
Time is running out….the safety pin beading clock class will begin soon. It will begin a few weeks later on May 27th…..if you are interested in the clock class sign up and just remember the dates are a little off…that was my goof….
This is for all levels….so you newbies….try this out and you will not only learn a fun new craft, but you will have a fully functional class for your place or for a gift. It is very classy.
If you are interested in ordering a kit from us….let me know. Otherwise, I can supply the list of supplies…smiley.
All out kits come with the colors and sizes sorted and labeled in Braille.
Hope to hear from all of you.
Theresa