[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for greeting cards to be sold in Orlando

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:59:28 UTC 2014

Hey crafters,
Some of you were going to send me some little crafts to go into our greeting cards for the Orlando conference. This is our first try at a wonderful fund raiser with Braille pictures on the front and a craft inside as well as Braille messages.
We were trying a few kinds out.
If you have a little craft you would like to have put into the card….send them to me by June 1 so I can include them in my Orlando luggage….which is overflowing…smiley.
Thanks for your help.
Theresa