[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wrapped Bracelet Class supplies

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 23:47:37 UTC 2014

Ok so sorry for the lack of help in the hobby lobby staff!
The beads will be going on the thread not the cord.  If you choose a
different size of beads, that is ok, but you might use more or less than 200
beads depending on the size.  I just had a chance to get online and respond.
Our internet has been out for most of the day.
Jill