[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Michelle and Jessica

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 16:01:16 UTC 2014

Hello and Welcome to you Both,

Welcome to the Krafter Korners list, you are both after my heart, crochet! I
see you are from different areas of our world but looking at crochet. I also
enjoy this craft and in fact I am teaching the Granny Square in Christmas
colors starting August 12, this is a real basic class and you both might
know more than the teacher, but come and join us, I will try to teach and
keep it enjoyable. Glad to have you here to share and enjoy.

Terry Knox