[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Crochet Books

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 5 18:32:55 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 2:17 PM
To: 'Karen'
Subject: RE: Crochet Books

Thanks a lot!  Henry and I are just learning how to use the site.  Someone tought me years ago, but right arfter I got the hang of it, bingo, they changed the site.  I have a short term memory from epelepsi and need to practice or write down the steps, so I can remember how do do something, that I do not do frequently.
Thanks.

Terry P.