[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself, and more

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 15:21:08 UTC 2014

Hi.  I am Jeanette Kutash, from Quincy, Massachusetts.  I joined this
summer; I am still trying to figure out how to get started.  I do some
knitting, but am looking for good knitting books in accessible formats that
explain things like fixing mistakes, putting projects together, knitting
stitches, patterns, picking up stitches for sleeves and necks, etc.  My
instructor locally has never felt that someone without any vision can do
these things, so I have been paying ridiculous amounts if I ant to finish a
project.  I guess I misunderstood.  While I look forward to taking classes,
I was hoping that there would be a way to get recording for classes we could
not get into, or classes that were offered that might help us. I will be
checking the website soon for more options.

Jeanette