[Nfb-krafters-korner] ice cream stick trinket box

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:24:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Dixie's post about the God's eyes reminded me of the little boxes I used to
make from ice cream sticks. You only need glue and sticks.
You lay out two sticks about three inches apart and parallel to one another,
then glue sticks on top of them to form the base. Then turn the base over
and  build the box in a log cabin style.  Only the ends of the sticks need
glue for the corners of the box. You can make a lid just like you made the
base.

Nice box for treasures and I enjoyed making them, but honestly, I liked my
cigar box decorated with contact paper better. <smile>
Cathy F