[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kathy and Wreath chat

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 00:31:04 UTC 2014

Kathy,

I found your message tonight in my spam folder, for some unknow reason, so I
am replying below about chat you your info and others.

Last Monday night chat, August 25, a Christmas in August easy craft. If you
have done one before or want to relearn the craft, everyone is welcome,
member or friend to the chat starting at 9PM to learn to make the Pepperment
Wreath. The supplies you need follow: a ring of metal, the requested size is
8 to 10 inches, the the large will require more candy, the smaller, less
candy. Candy, 2 and one hald pounds, about 2 to 3 bags of red and white
clear wrapped round peppermints. Ties, this can be curling ribbon, yarn,
heavy twine or string, of your choice of color. Additional supplies that
will be needed: small piece of scotch tape, scissors, large bow for top, if
desired, childrens scissors for decoration. I will send you the poem that
will hang in the middle when this is completed. Come chat, hear the tips on
making this wreaths and learn some additions you can make. Also know you can
make this wreath with many different prewrapped candies from Jolly Ranchers,
to Bubble Gum and little Tootsie Rolls, so come and listen I will share
these fun and easy to make wreath on this last Monday chat in August. If you
have questions please let me know.Terry K