[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sighted craft help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 00:39:58 UTC 2014

If anyone can help or knows where I can get this info, will you please let
me know. Last year Cindy taught us a class on safety pins beads, which I am
sure some of your remember, the Heart in a Square Pin. On the website Family
Craft they have many patterns which are written out but not all of them. The
ones I would like to have the pattern pins for are a birthday pin, example
Birthday Cake and a Christmas tree pin. These pins are easy to work up and I
like to enclose them in a card I am sending out to people. The site has the
patterns for their older patterns like bunnies and simple, but the newest
pins they do not list the pattern from the first 2 pins. If anyone knows
somewhere else to find these patterns or might have them I would appreciate
knowing, or if you know anyone who uses this site that might share their
sight on these two pins that would be great also. Thanks.

Terry K