[Nfb-krafters-korner] head band made from fleese

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:29:22 UTC 2014

Sandra, while cleaning out a drawer, I came across a headband made from fleese.  I think it was intended as ear muff, and it is wider than most headbands.  It is reversable with a print on one side and solid color on the other.  It was made by a friend of mine, and she sold them last winter to a bunch of people in our walking group.  It fastens in the back with velkro. It could be easily copied and/or altered. It probably could be a good item for a craft fair or bazaar.  If you want more info, email me offlist at walhoframona at gmail.com.  I can describe how it is made.
Ramona