[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas beading classes and chats

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:37:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I don't know about you, but I had to go over to the calendar on
Krafterskorner.org
To keep straight the various Xmas beading projects all being offered this
week.
Here is what is on the calendar now.
Tuesday August 12 is a safety pin beaded Xmas tree class taught by Theresa.
If you are already signed up then you can attend that class.
Wednesday August 13 is the pony bead candle  class taught by Cindy Z and if
you are already signed up then you can attend this class.
August 14 is another  beaded safety pin project, but this is a chat open to
everyone. The number is 605-781-1000 access code 875029#
8:00 p.m. eastern.
This last project is of interest to me, but unfortunately I have not had
time enough to purchase the beads. But I may just come to listen in, so hope
to see you there.

Cathy F