[Nfb-krafters-korner] to teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 22:31:50 UTC 2014

Please note the problems we are having with too short of a time to post to
our website for classes.  Even chats we need time to post it to the website
 and let folks hear about it and ask question on the list.

We have students complaining about short time to sign up and didn't know
about a class and we have teachers complaining about answering questions over
 regarding supplies.

We ask the teachers for classes all the info , supplies, needed tools, what
 folks need to know and for chats it is helpful for you to provide
information  like this, too.

I had started asking for Christmas classes proposals in January.

We are doing our best for both the teachers and students to make August
full of Xmas in August classes.  People need to think about these things in
advance and not wait for the last minute.