[Nfb-krafters-korner] trouble with conference call service

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:49:00 UTC 2014

Fantastic!!!! You are my hero!

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:26 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] trouble with conference call service

I spoke to our conference service and found a solution.  Free  conference
call is aware of Canada phone services putting a block not allowing  someone
to call into the conference service.  They gave me a special call  in number
for anyone having trouble getting into their service.
  This is not just for Canadian folks, if you are having any trouble getting
into our conference call numbers follow this:

The phone number is:
559 546 1400

They will then have to enter in the actual phone  number of the class  and
code number as prompted.  This will then patch them into our conference
call.

If entering all of that is frustrating due to knot doing it fast enough, if
they do it a few times a live person will come on the line and ask for the
number.

If all of this fails.,..  They can call and speak to a live person  that
will help them:
Tel: 877-216-7555
This is Free Conference Call service.

Joyce