[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat: Christmas pillow cases

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:01:00 UTC 2014

Monday Night Chat: Christmas pillow cases

Date: August 18, 2014
Time: 9:00 pm eastern
Host: Ramona

discuss how to assemble them.  If you need help cutting, we will discuss how
to do it.  The project can be sewn by hand or by machine and will make
bright, decorative pillows.   If you have questions about sewing by hand or
by machine, we will try to address them.   If you don't have materials now,
the concept is not difficult, so join us, anyway.

Supplies:
I recommend at least four Christmas prints of cotton fabric for pieces.
Solid pieces of fabric can also be used.
Sign up or division membership are not required to join this chat. Instead
simply call
 605-781-1000 access code 875029#

Hope to see you there.