[Nfb-krafters-korner] Granny class Two

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 21:32:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Class Two on Granny Squares will be Tuesday, August 19 at 8PM Eastern, 7
Centeral, 6 Mountain and 5 Pacific. Hope you have had a chance to make 2
squares, which I will be teaching you how to join them together. If you do
not have your squares made come to class as there will be a review first
before I more onto showing the joining. I will also be discussing making a
border for the squares when completed. Come with your squares and your hook
or a tapestry needle and your last color of yarn to join squares or just
come and ask questions and listen as class will be recorded for your future
use. The nextclass to make this from a granny to a rose granny will be
Monday night chat, September 15, no sign up needed, but I will teach you to
make the large rose blossom that you can place on top of your granny to turn
this into a rose granny square. If you did not get the number, due to my
email problems last week, please send me a message to reply to you privately
with number or call me for number. Talk to you Tuesday.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com

843-299-1206