[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from bracelet makers

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 18:03:10 UTC 2014

I have some questions for anyone who does bracelets, please. I would like to
make Jingle Bell bracelets from my granddaughters for Christmas. Can one
tell me what gauge wire I should use to string the bells? Also can you tell
me what type of closure I should use, example jump rings with lobster claw
or any suggestions. I believed this would be an easy project, I have found
crochet bracelets with bell on it but I am looking for a simple pattern with
bells on wire with maybe a Christmas charm and a simple closure, if anyonce
has any ideas or patterns please let me know. Thanks.

Terry K