[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from bracelet makers

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 18:25:53 UTC 2014

Terry,
You could use stretch magic cord and thread Christmas colored glass beads
and alternate the bells between the beads.  You would use a size 4mm jump
ring for 6mm bells.  Then all you would need to do is tie a knot in the
stretch cord and trim the ends and hide among the beads.  If you want to
make a bracelet which is more like a charm bracelet, you could maybe
purchase a pre assembled bracelet and then add beads with head pins and
bells with jump rings onto the links of the chain.  I think
consumercrafts.com has the premade bracelets.
Jill