[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help with IPhone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 21:02:41 UTC 2014

Help please...

I accedentally hit the button 3 times which turned off my voice over.   I
tried hitting it 3 times again and nothing happened.  I hit 3 times again
fast and then slow and it is not talking to me.

I pressed and held down the off button and tried double tapping it and it
would not turn off.  My Mom is not into IPhones at all and she took a brief
look at it and told me it says to slide to turn off.  I can't remember how
many fingers do you use and in what direction do you slide?

She also told me that the screen turned black and yellow.  I know the
phone is still on and I am trying to turn it off.  I am hoping if I can get  it
to go off and then turn it back on voice over will be back.  Is that
correct?

Help My son went away and won't be back until Saturday afternoon and I need
 my IPhone.

Joyce