[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help with IPhone

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 21:23:55 UTC 2014

Joyce, triple clicking the home button should toggle on and off VoiceOver.

Try triple tapping with 3 fingers on your screen to turn on or off
speech, which isn't the same as turning on and off VoiceOver.

Also, you can hold down the home button and ask Siri to turn on VoiceOver.

On 8/22/14, minh ha via Nfb-krafters-korner