[Nfb-krafters-korner] We need,

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 19:50:51 UTC 2014

Do you feel the need?!?  We need fall classes!  Spring has sprung  the
grass has riz, the flowers have bloomed and the leaves are turning  color.  So
enough with the sun, start thinking about Fall Classes and  projects.

We did quite well with Xmas in August, but everyone waited until the last
minute to fill out those class proposals and get them in here.  It is not
too late as Christmas Holidays are right around the Korner.  So those
patterns you were looking for or considering doing a class and the sun must have
blinded you, let's get moving and get those classes in now so we can have
them  before Christmas.  Today is August 24 only 4 months left until Christmas
 Eve!

Folks had talked about those drying herbs on oranges, apples and  lemons.
Others talked about making jewelry with a holiday theme.  So  now is the
time to get off your --- and pick a date for your class.  Heck,  Halloween is
like 9 weeks away, get those Halloween class crafts booked in  now.

Joyce