[Nfb-krafters-korner] chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 20:12:41 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

Do you have any ideas on what type of chats you would be interested  in?
Chats are:  talks on a particular subject, theme, finding of  craft or tools.
 We have chats on all different ideas and things and it is  an interaction
discussion to make comments, ask questions, experience  comparisons and
share knowledge.  Most of our chats are on some type of  crafting or tools and
supplies and our tech classes reflect how we use adaptive  equipment and find
out how and why and what's new that we can use.  We also  do mini projects,
reading directions for knit and crochet alongs.    Our chats take place on
Mondays at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6  PM Pacific and our
call in number is 605 781 1000 code 875029# and can be found  on our website
along with description of what chats are scheduled.

I do host a lot of the chats, but we do have many hosts and they are the
ones that might have contacted me and have some thoughts on what I made
comments  above on.  No one has to have all the answers, but w or stimulate our
minds  to seek out and get more info on something we heard about.

Joycee  love those with the questions.  Remember it is a  discussion to
share with each other and learn.