[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about the knit stitch on the. loom

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:10:55 UTC 2014

Portia, there are 4 different knit stitches
1. e wrap also known as stockinette stitch - where you wrap the yarn completely around the peg. This is the loosest of them all.
2. True knit also known as plain knit or opposite of purl stitch, this is a bit tighter than #1.
3. U knit or U stitch, this is tighter than both 1 and 2, to do this one lay working yarn in front of peg and wrap just to the back of the peg -DO NOT make a complete circle around the peg, just a half circle. I can try and explain this a bit more in depth if needed.
4. Flat knit the tightest of all of the above.

Hollar at me if you need more help,
Barb