[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat idea and question

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:58:37 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce and all,

Well, there is a class at my fitness center called chair yoga. I have not
taken it, but understand that it involves doing various stretching exercises
and yoga poses all while sitting on a chair. In participating in exercise
classes I found that my ability to participate is most influenced by the
degree to which the instructor can use her words to describe to me what to
do. if anyone out there knows a few yoga poses that one can do from a chair,
you are welcome to come and share them during the chat.

During the chat I plan to describe in detail how to do some stretching
exercises while sitting in your chair. Yes, you can even do them while I
describe them while keeping the phone to your ear. So see you Monday. I have
many exercises I can share, many I do in my classes at the fitness center,
so it might take more than one chat to cover them all. Oh yes, there are so
many parts of the body to stretch and keep flexible that it could be a
monthly chat. <smile>well, we will see how it goes.

Cathy F.