[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat idea and question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 15:37:30 UTC 2014

My Mom has been going to what they call: Sitercise  or let me qwrite  it as
she pronounces it: Sit er cise.  This is exercises done while  sitting.

I would like it if anyone has ever taken such a course to do a chat on just
 those exercises.

Cathy's stretching chat is perfect and I think this other type of chat
would be beneficial too.

Mom goes once a week to this, but I never asked her to explain in more
detail what the exercises are.  I know I had asked once, what type of
exercises are done and she gave me the reply sitting exercises.  Since I  went blind
Mom has never been good explaining in detail to me what something  looks
like.

Joyce