[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gee whiz all these classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 05:36:50 UTC 2014

Can you believe all these classes over here at Krafters Korner!

Not that we have enough to be busy at this time of the year, but we have a
bunch of classes going on that you just need to take.  You never know when
or if these classes will be repeated.

And have you checked out our website?  There are more classes going up  for
January already.

We will have Sarah Mallery at our Monday Night Chat on December 8 at 9 PM
Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain and 6 PM Pacific

605 781 1000  code 875029#
Come and listen to her speak about her book and hear what Krafters Korner
is planning to do regarding to the chapters in her book.  Monday, December
8 come join us and Sarah the author of, "Sewing can be dangerous and some
other  threads"

Joyce