[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gee whiz all these classes

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Dec 5 15:05:53 UTC 2014

Joyce,

I agree.  There are lots to choose from in the way of classes.  It's hard
sometimes to keep up.  I just wanted to say that I ordered the small loom
and loops for it from Harrisville and my package came yesterday.  What
service.  So, I'm going to try it and see how it goes.  I'll let you know.
I decided to get the small loom first and then if I really like it, I'll get
the bigger one later.  Thanks so much for the inspiration to start making
pot holders and other things.  I hope I can get into the purse class.
Thanks again.

Regards,

Denise